There are many agencies offering payroll services for small employers and who also specialise in nanny employers, but NannyMatters clients will often tell you they get an extra special service from our small team of specialists.
NannyMatters has been providing payroll services to nanny employers for over 20 years and take great pride in going ‘that extra mile’ to ensure clients feel confident knowing all their payroll needs are met and clear instructions are given of what to pay and when.
Here are just a few ways we make it easier to manage your busy family life:
- No extra cost involved should your nanny leave and need a new nanny set up on your payroll.
- Flexibility so you can choose how to pay your nanny: by annual salary, schedule, actual hours or core salary with regular extra hours. Read our related blog.
- HMRC registration and liaison all included in your annual subscription.
- Salary illustrations are available at any time if you need to know how your costs might be affected, should you need to change your nanny’s hours or increase salary etc.
- Free template contract to use for your new employee when you sign up to the NannyMatters payroll service.
- Standard subscription includes up to two employees so no extra costs involved when your nanny becomes pregnant. We also manage the salary calculations whilst your nanny is on maternity leave and claim the SMP funding from HMRC on your behalf, all included within your annual subscription. Read our related blog.
- Help and fact sheets available by request on any topic related to employing a nanny such as sick leave, expenses, holiday’s, tax free childcare, pensions etc.
- Close attention paid to each individual new nanny when they start to make sure tax codes are correct and no nasty surprises happen further along in employment. We are always happy to speak with a nanny directly about any tax code or pay rate issues that need clarification.
- Clear and helpful advice on how to manage any HR or employment law issues that arise through a fantastic specialist HR consultancy.
- Help with calculating your nanny’s accrued holiday upon request. Read our related blog.
These are just a few examples, there are many more ways we can help and in addition to this, you can simply call the team and speak to a human, normally within three rings!
Still unsure on whether we are the right choice? You can read over 230 client reviews on Trustpilot and see why we get their 5 Star rating!